Dave Chappelle: The one that escaped!!

I was just re-watching a great interview that Conan did with Dave Chappelle awhile back in Chicago. It was after he infamously turned down the 50 million dollar deal with comedy central and spent some time in Africa. During said time the rumors that he was on drugs/and or insane were quite rampant. He doesn't seem to have done much since then, and I don't believe it to be coincidental. Pay attention to what he says about 6 minutes and 40 seconds into the video.

"Maybe I know stuff people don't want me to talk about or don't want other people to believe, so they'll call me crazy."



He echoes similar statements in his interview on Inside the Actors Studio, which I believe someone here posted a link to a while back although I couldn't find it in a search.

No comments:

Post a Comment